Pacnet Wavelength for Carriers
Carriers today require higher capacity to meet the needs of increasingly sophisticated broadband users – enterprises and consumers requiring greater efficiency in running bandwidth hungry applications from video and Web 2.0 applications content to compute-intensive productivity tools.
Using advanced optical fiber technology, Pacnet Global Wavelength Service, an enhancement of Pacnet’s International Private Line (IPL) Service, helps carriers build and maintain powerful international core backbone infrastructure to support the transmission of Intra-Asia and Trans-Pacific traffic at the speed of light, helping them meet the high bandwidth requirements of broadband subscribers anywhere in the world.
- Leading edge technology – Pacnet Global Wavelength Service leverages advance Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) fiber optic communications technology to deliver powerful 10G capacity to customers.
- Cost effective, high reliability network – Supported by Pacnet’s self-owned EAC and C2C Trans-Pacific cable systems, Pacnet Wavelength Service is more cost effective to build and maintain compared with traditional SDH-based IPL service.
- Transparent – Pacnet Wavelength Service is protocol independent giving customers the flexibility to support different data formats and bandwidth demands.
- Ubiquitous Power – Guarantees 10G capacity PoP-to-PoP with the option to extend backhaul services to customer premises or to equipment via In-Building Connection (IBC) for seamless end to end connectivity.
- Single point of contact – You deal with a single, trusted provider to help you build and manage a global connectivity footprint with industry leading capacity SLAs, pricing and support.
Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and United States.
|Service||10G PoP-to-PoP||10G PoP-to-PoP|
|Capacity Purchase Price
|Not Available||Individual Case Basis|
|OA & M (Quarterly)||Not Available||Individual Case Basis|
|Component/Plan||Dark Fiber||Metro Wavelegth Service|
|Last Mile||1 pair||10G|
|Intra-building Connection||1 pair of fiber connection|
|Installation (NRC)||Available for standard set-up|
|Plan||Wave Standard||Wave Premium|
|Product Overview||Quality Point-to-Point Service||Quality Point-to-Point Service
Best In-Class SLA
100% Service Assurance*
|POP-to-POP Availability Per Month||Good||Best|
|POP-to-POP Latency Per Month||NA||Available|
* Subject to Terms & Conditions stated in the SLA.