Enterprise & Carrier Customer Services
Pacnet Service Center
Pacnet Service Center provides the single point of contact maintenance support for all Pacnet Customers (former Asia Netcom customers), Products and Services. The Service Center is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offers 24 x 7 support in 5 languages – English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Cantonese, Thai language support is available if required. The Service Center is also responsible for the customer notification process on any service impacting planned activity initiated by Pacnet or any service impacting planned activity involving external carrier or vendors.
- If a service problem is suspected, customer should immediately contact the Service Center via the Global Toll-Free number.
- Service Center Coordinator will need the following details from the customer:
- Customer’s name, contact number and availability
- Pacnet Circuit ID or IP Address (if applicable)
- Nature of problem, i.e. description
- Service Center coordinator will generate a case: in the Pacnet Service Center Fault Management System and dispatch the case to the appropriate Network Operation Group for isolation and resolution.
- Service Center coordinator will ensure that the problem is handled and resolved as quickly as possible.
Fault Reporting Numbers & Email Support
Toll Free Contact Numbers
|Name||Hours of Operation||Toll-Free Number in each Country|
|Pacnet Service Center||24 x 7||Australia||1800-003-051|
(IDD Charges Apply)
Please note that emails are supported on a 24 x 7 basis and Pacnet Service Center will respond to emails as soon as possible. However, for immediate attention, please call the Pacnet Service Center directly on in the Global Toll-Free numbers.
|email@example.com||To report any fault for IP or VoIP services
To request for prefix list update
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For general enquiries for non IP services
To request support for non IP services
To request co-location site access
(operational during Asia business hours)
|For general enquiries for planned/emergency activity|