To some enterprises and service providers with huge bandwidth demand, owning capacity for long term use makes perfect economic sense. With Indefeasible Right of Use (IRU) contract, you are assured against bandwidth price fluctuations and supply shortages. Since your IRU cannot be taken away, you have the flexibility to do whatever you want with your capacity. You can use it for the applications you need now and reconfigure it as your usage profile changes over the lifetime of the asset.
With Pacnet’s seamless network, you eliminate all interoperability issues and our multiple capacity options, allowing you to build a network that matches your traffic requirements. Pacnet IRU takes away the headaches of managing patchwork solutions based on multiple suppliers, multiple contracts and multiple maintenance providers.
Pacnet IRU simplifies your network purchase, helping you integrate your network platform and streamline your vendor relationships into a single contract with a world-class network operator.
- World-class network offering you virtually unlimited bandwidth to grow with your business.
- Seamless pan-Asian network and extensive national backhaul infrastructure offer true city-to-city connectivity to all major Asian markets.
- Extensive partnership arrangement supporting extension to other Asia countries and major business center worldwide.
- Fully-redundant network design incorporating an SDH ring with self-healing architecture that ensures high availability through automatic recovery and alternate routing.
- One-stop shop lets you consolidate your network purchase into a single contract, streamline provision and simplify vendor management for services to most of the countries.
- Flexible deployment options with line capacities ranging from 45 Mbps to 2.488 Gbps (STM-16).
Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan and United States.
- Local Loop (Premise Access).
- Full-service connectivity from Customer Premise to Pacnet point-of-presence (PoP).
- Interconnection (PoP Access).
- Customer coordinated access, with cross-connection at a pre-defined position within Pacnet PoP via an approved access vendor.
- Or, connecting in Pacnet’s Co-Location facilities to an Access Provider.
- Or, connecting two customers in Pacnet’s Co-Location space.
- Combination of Local Loop option at one end and Interconnection at the other end.