Pacnet Global Wavelength Service
Businesses today require more capacity to support an increasingly sophisticated broadband market that use bandwidth-hungry applications from video and rich media content to compute-intensive productivity tools.
Using advanced optical fiber technology, Pacnet Global Wavelength Service, an enhancement of Pacnet’s International Private Line (IPL) Service, helps enterprises build powerful international core backbone transmitting Intra-Asia and Trans-Pacific traffic at the speed of light, enabling them to meet the high bandwidth requirements of customers and internal users, anywhere in the world.
- Leading edge technology – Pacnet Global Wavelength Service leverages advance Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) fiber optic communications technology to deliver powerful 10G capacity to customers.
- Cost effective, high reliability network – Supported by Pacnet’s self-owned EAC and C2C Trans-Pacific cable systems, Pacnet Wavelength Service is more cost effective to build and maintain compared with traditional SDH-based IPL service.
- Transparent – Pacnet Wavelength Service is protocol independent giving customers the flexibility to support different data formats and bandwidth demands.
- Ubiquitous Power – Guarantees 10G capacity PoP-to-PoP with the option to extend backhaul services to customer premises or to equipment via In-Building Connection (IBC) for seamless end to end connectivity.
- Single point of contact – You deal with a single, trusted provider to help you build and manage a global connectivity footprint with industry leading capacity SLAs, pricing and support.
Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and United States.
|Service||10G PoP-to-PoP||10G PoP-to-PoP|
|Capacity Purchase Price
|Not Available||Individual Case Basis|
|OA & M (Quarterly)||Not Available||Individual Case Basis|
|Component/Plan||Dark Fiber||Metro Wavelegth Service|
|Last Mile||1 pair||10G|
|Intra-building Connection||1 pair of fiber connection|
|Installation (NRC)||Available for standard set-up|
|Plan||Wave Standard||Wave Premium|
|Product Overview||Quality Point-to-Point Service||Quality Point-to-Point Service
Best In-Class SLA
100% Service Assurance*
|POP-to-POP Availability Per Month||Good||Best|
|POP-to-POP Latency Per Month||NA||Available|
* Subject to Terms & Conditions stated in the SLA