Fast, low-latency routes to major exchanges in Asia
Today’s digitally-driven trading environments make every millisecond count. A buy or sell order executed faster than a blink of an eye could mean increased revenues or lost opportunities.
Pacnet Lightning helps customers optimize trading gains by giving them the fastest, lowest latency routes to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKex), Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) and Osaka Stock Exchange (OSE).
Local connectivity to these exchanges offers instant access to sources of market prices using the shortest fiber-optic routes in the Intra-Asia and Trans-Pacific subsea cable systems that Pacnet owns and manages.
Whether customers are trading currencies, equities, commodities or option, Pacnet Lightning empowers them with near-instant access to market information.
Guaranteed Lowest Latency SLA
|PoP to PoP Latency||Lightning Latency Service Path||Lightning Latency Protection Path|
|Measured Latency1||Latency SLA||Measured Latency1||Latency SLA|
|HKex DC<>SGX DC||29.68ms||32ms||31.19ms||33ms|
|HKex DC<>ATTokyo DC||43.78ms||46ms||54.92ms||58ms|
|ATTokyo DC<>SGX DC||66.22ms||69ms||72.98ms||74ms|
Estimated latency measured in STM1
Low Latency Network
- Offers Pacnet’s fastest routes between HKex, SGX and OSE
- Fast connection from Japan to the US
- Riding on Pacnet’s extensive EAC-C2C Intra-Asia and EAC Pacific subsea cable systems
- Leveraging Next Generation optical network technology enabling the delivery of both Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Ethernet-Over-SDH services
- PoP-to-PoP network managed by Pacnet
Predictive Dedicated Bandwidth
- International Private Line (IPL) with speeds of up to STM-4
- Ethernet International Private Line (EIPL) with speeds of up to 1 Gbps
- Dedicated allocation of both primary and secondary bandwidth to ensure network availability for customers seeking resilient protected path
- Short lead time on bandwidth upgrades
Availability Service Level Agreement
- PoP-to-PoP: 99.99%
- PoP-to-Premise: 99.95%
24/7 Customer Support and Network Monitoring
- Helpdesk with skilled experts on stand-by to resolve your connectivity issues
- Network Operation Center (NOC) engineers managing your connection round-the-clock